A milestone of continuing the legacy
Since 1995, as the first university-based Rotaract Club in Sri Lanka, Rotaract Mora has come to light for nurturing and nourishing to-be leaders. By providing a shoulder for the people to lean on, guiding the youth towards light and joining hands around the globe, Rotaract Mora has originated a pathway beyond limits that has managed to capture countless hearts throughout the years.
The stability and unwavering certainty of not one but many archers has always stood behind every bullseye that the arrows of Rotaract Mora has scored thus far. Reaching another milestone during Rotaract year 2019/20, that bond of fellowship and hard work has been reinforced to continue the glorious legacy that Rotaract Mora has carried forward throughout the years.
We are delighted and proud to announce that our year-long endeavors were rewarded with a plethora of prestigious awards at the 30th Rotaract District Assembly of Rotaract District 3220.
- Most Outstanding Rotaract Club of the Year
- Most Outstanding President: Rtr. Dhanuka Perera
- Most Outstanding Secretary: Rtr. Nishika Silva
- Most Sustainable Project – GOLD Award: GRAMA PRABODHAYA
- Most Innovative Initiative – GOLD Award: MANUSATH HANDA
- Most Outstanding Fundraiser in aid of Community Service – GOLD Award: HAND IN HAND
- Most Outstanding Community Service Initiative in Education – GOLD Award: NENA ARUNA
- Most Outstanding Community Service Initiative in Peace and Conflict Resolution – GOLD Award: CONNECTING THE DOTS
- Most Outstanding Professional Development Initiative – GOLD Award: ARE YOU READY? 2019
- Most Outstanding Rotary Family Initiative – GOLD Award: WEST AID 2.0
- Most Outstanding Club Service Initiative – SILVER Award: CAST 4
- Most Outstanding Digital Communications Effort – SILVER Award
- Most Outstanding Community Service Initiative in the category of Economic and Community Development – SILVER Award: GRAMA PRABODHAYA
- Most Outstanding Community Service Initiative in Disease Prevention and Treatment – BRONZE Award: HEALING HANDS
- Most Outstanding Community Service Initiative in Maternal and Child Health – BRONZE Award: HAND IN HAND
- Most Outstanding Cluster Initiative – BRONZE Award: ROTARACT COOK-OFF
- Rotaract District Citation 2019/20
- President of the Month for the month of October: Rtr. Dhanuka Perera
- Spirit of Service Award: Rtr. Nishika Silva
- Recognition for hosting “New Normal – Rotaract Virtual District Conference”
Kudos to all the members of Rotaract Mora who illuminated this feat with their unwavering dedication and effort. And we express our heartfelt gratitude to all who stood with us on this voyage towards glory.